Beginning in 2017, Mr. Jamie Swindle will be joining Swindle Law Group as an associate attorney.
HIS EXCLUSIVE AREA OF PRACTICE WILL BE FAMILY LAW.
Family Law primarily consists of the following:
- Child Custody
- Parental Rights
- Legal Separation
- Temporary Protective Orders (TPO’s)
- Contempt of Court
- Modifications of Court Orders
At Cumberland School of law, Jamie has already built a formidable resume which includes:Mock Trial Competition Experience
• Finalist, Herbert W. Peterson Trial Competition
• Semi-Finalist, Parham H. Williams Freshman Trial Competition
• James O. Haley Federal Trial CompetitionAreas of Legal Focus
• Evidentiary elements, tactical decision-making, and etiquette of litigation and trial practice
• Dynamics and nuances of the Georgia civil justice system
• Effective brief and motion drafting coupled with thorough legal research techniques
Mr. Jamie Swindle has also received references from some of the most honorable and respected attorneys in Georgia while working for these attorneys. Three examples of these men are:
L. David Wolfe – Nationally known trial attorney.
Peter John Skandalakis – Longtime and highly respected District Attorney of Coweta Judicial Circuit (Carroll, Coweta, Meriwether, Heard, and Troup counties).
J. Thomas Vance – Partner at Tisinger Vance, P.C. in Carrollton. Tommy has been one of the most formidable family law attorneys in Georgia for decades.
Jamie Swindle will be devoting his entire practice to providing top notch family law representation to the people of west Georgia and the metro Atlanta area.